I wonder...........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No chance Tabs.....I think Meesh has her eye on it already for a new pendant. ;) :pPC::D

Oooh well spotted Tabs, looks like it may be a D colour and IF grade then!

If there are any chippings left after cutting..........bags me a few! :mysmilie_738.gif:

Diamonds.jpg

What is about diamonds that people like so much. I just don't get it.

ogenuitvrijwen.gif
Did I really read that?
faint-1.gif
I need a sit down and a cup of tea now! lol

Yazrose, I guess we're all different hon and that's what makes life interesting. I just can't get enough - diamonds, that is.

Have to admit Yaz, that I do prefer coloured gemstones, don't get me wrong, I have some very nice diamond pieces, but my rainbow sapphires are definitely my favourites.

:doggie:

Have to admit Yaz, that I do prefer coloured gemstones, don't get me wrong, I have some very nice diamond pieces, but my rainbow sapphires are definitely my favourites.

:doggie:

I'll join this club too! I have a few lovely diamond items, but I always lust after nice coloured stones far more. Obviously this doesn't include blue diamonds, coz I just adore them!

oh boy, how can anyone not like diamonds?? I need a wipe down with a damp edition of the Radio Times! (other magazines of TV schedules are available...)

what a cracking rock - can't wait to see what shape they make of it in due course.

I've got 2 of those Sammi, exactly the same size, hidden in my knicker drawer :54: am gonna get them made into a pair of earrings...........:Backwards:

:3: :D

:eek: :eek:

Yaz, imagine a crystal clear glacier,and then a rainbow shooting out of it :D

Thats what I like about them :1:

Fantastic description Darls, that's why I love them too.

For the same reason I love Swarovski crystal, especially if it's in sunlight.

Latest posts

Back