Princess Pinflair???????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Why does this woman call herself this? Sorry but I think it is very silly and am I the only one who thinks her stuff is expensive in comparison with other ranges? She was flogging scraps of material which work out over £5 a metre - just for cotton. You can get piles more for the £17 plus £2.99 postage and packing from Aberkhan or a local market. The one good thing she brought is the glue and this is usually cheaper elsewhere.

I dont think she called herself it......didnt Balan & Arry start calling her Princess???

I've never heard Christine use it either. It's usually the presenters that call her it. And yes the products are expensive.

Does she still stick pins in polystyrene animals? They were the naffest of naff crafts imho!

Jude xx

I dont think she called herself it......didnt Balan & Arry start calling her Princess???

yup she confirmed this ona show the other day, I still can't believe their names are mentioned - ugh! She doesn't seem to promote those animals now Akimbo funnily enough - but then the glue has been the making of her!

I suppose it is the same way that Dawn Bibby is called 'Queen of Crafts'. She has apparently never called herself this and it was started by others, rather embassasing I should imagine, especially as others would be more deserving of the title, in my opinion.

I think most of her stuff appeals to older crafters - it reminds me of stuff my nan used to clutter her house up with!

Latest posts

Back