TV and Radio Dongle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
First of all lmfao at James saying he thinks that we will think it should sell for 800 quid but after the laughter died down I have a question. He claims you can watch The Premiership. Surely the only league of that name is the country? Then he says whilst he mates are paying for boxing he got it for free. Is this legal? How can it be? Also got HBO and Fox. I am confused how this can be?

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Is this the same sort of thing you can buy off ebay for a quid which states......

This item originates from China and therefor quite allot of the channels are from China but there is still a huge range from all over the world.

Nice mate aint he when he could have got them all a dongle :rolleyes:

I saw some of this spiel earlier this evening (£800? Hahahahahaha!) and there were quite a few Chinese TV channels shown in the quick glimpse of the channel listings as well as loads of channels I've never heard of before.

Anyway, from what I understand it's perfectly legal to watch foreign TV channels in the UK including those found online, though you still need a TV licence to watch live TV channels in the UK (even if you don't watch the BBC channels). As for sport, apparently some of the football matches and other sport available on pay-TV channels in the UK are also broadcast on foreign channels that are sometimes available to view free of charge online, and these channels are also perfectly legal to watch in the UK (although there's a question mark relating to commercial use such as in pubs despite a recent court ruling).

Also it's interesting that they now state that you have to be 18+ to buy this product because of the adult content that's obtainable.

Plus James was being a right fool earlier on as well; when selling the Vivitar laptop 'essentials' kit he stated that Macs have no fans. Or maybe he just doesn't like them? :grin:

It doesn't seem right that I and others subscribe to Sky and get Sky Atlantic for someone to legally watch HBo shows direct and free :-s

PJ

I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of that mans mouth. To me, he is by far the biggest spiv on any shopping channel. I switched him on a little earlier while he was selling a crappy Gianni Ricci watch. He said it was the most anticipated watch to ever come to air. You would think that he was talking about the f***ing crown jewels instead of a piece ot tat! I had to turn him off. I can't stand the sight of him. In fact I f***ing loathe him!!!!!! He makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also it's interesting that they now state that you have to be 18+ to buy this product because of the adult content that's obtainable.

One would like to think that Sit-up presenters say this to protect children. But the cynic in me says it's to encourage those who like to be titillated with such material to buy it (nod nod, wink wink, 'ows yer father....) After all, you have to be 18 to buy anything from this channel anyway?

What an idiot. Normally, if a presenter annoys, you can find something to laugh at but this awful pillock just annoys fullstop. he isn't clever, he isn't funny and he certainly isn't very knowledgable about anything he sells. Apart from working on a cruise ship or a car park attendant, I can't think of any job he could do. Didn't he once say that he worked at Elstree Studios? That's what made me think about the car park job.

The last time he left Situps he was scathing about the firm but they took him back didn't they? Both parties must have been desperate.

I caught the tail end of a purple steam cleaner he was flogging and he had to hold his mouth together to stifle a grin when he said something along the lines of.....

'wanting a purple throbbing steaming thing in your hands' :wonder:

omg

Lets face it James Russell has said in the past what he thinks of the stuff he sells.

JR_gems.JPG

Mikey Mason was selling this last night. He actually pays Sky £900 a year when he could pay £25 for this

Speaks volumes :nod:

Unless you keep your PC connected to your telly the whole time, it would never take over the main TV. Also I'm sure the £900 would also include internet calls etc.

This is really a rather pathetic attempt by Sit-up to justify that this dongle is a bargain compared to a full Sky package. It's ridiculous really. You can get similar dongles for a fiver on ebay without the extortionate £7.99 p&p.

They also fail to remind people that if you were to replace Sky for this, you would need a good Internet speed and more importantly uncapped Internet which a lot of people aren't.

PJ

I'd like to know what you can get on this dongle extra to the free programmes you can get on the net for interet TV?

Latest posts

Back