Adan Heppenstall, the new King of Bull?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Adam Heppenstall, the new King of Bull?

A few minutes ago, I had the experience of seeing Adam Heppenstall in action. He brought to air, what he claimed was the world premiere of two Christin Lars watches. Well there's a joke for a start! The first watch he said was worth £1000. Are you laughing yet? If not, you soon will be. He went on to say that the watch contained 250 cogs, all hand set. Are you laughing now? Well if you know anything about quartz watches you are. On he goes giving it all the waffle about it being 24 carat gold and the crystal is stronger than sapphire (well it's more than likely the usual mineral crystal). It's funny how most of the presenters very rarely say gold plated, and now use the term, 24 carat gold overlay. Overlay sounds much better than plated after all and some people wont know what overlay means. All the better. How much did this £1000 worth of watch finally sell for? £39.99.
Watch number two appears. Adam tells us simple viewers that, and I quote, "Christin Lars make the most exquisite watches in the world". Now that's something to get you rolling around the floor laughing. Not even some of the most exquisite watches in the world even. This watch was the creme of the creme, not only 24 carat gold, but a mother of pearl dial and four real diamonds at the 12 oclock position. Wow, now that's special. Just a minute though. The watch is only gold plated, sorry overlayed and those diamonds are barely visible. Anyway, this is Christin Lars, so those tiny diamonds must be of the highest grade surely, and that 24 carat gold overlay must be many microns thick. So this watch has to be worth an absolute fortune if the previous watch was worth so much. Well the final selling price was £49.99. So no doubt buyers will be of to eBay to offload their newly aquired treasures for a nice big profit.

Stand aside James Russell. I think that the king of bull crown should now be handed to Adam Heppenstall.

Last edited:
I think this is an absolute shame, now that the Sit-up management has made him toe the bs to sell this cheap tat at any price line. I had Adam down as one of the more honest presenters of the shopping network. No longer, it seems. If Adam had any career sense, he should move on to something else with a bit more integrity if Sit-up are going to make him spin yarns of crap.

Saw him for a while earlier before the watches (had switched off by then) and he was as good as he ever was, so he must really hate to have to stick to the script in order to sell those watches. By comparison, when someone like James Russell (whose sheer contempt exhibited towards 'gullible' viewers is all-too-obvious) is selling items other than watches you can instantly tell that they're much more willing to lie compared to Adam.

Let's hope that Adam can find another job pretty soon so he can get out of this shopping hell...QVC, how about it?

He may not be on Bid Shopping much longer he is setting up his own business to do with magic he says "that's where his heart is". If it takes off he will be concentrating on doing that.

Now selling a watch again and it is "smothered" in 24c Gold. That an officially recognised term is it? Trying to cover up the fact that it is dipped rather than solid.

PJ
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back