LeChat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know someone who has purchased this item from Sally and
it's brilliant. Apparently worth every penny as their nails lasted 2 weeks! :)

I agree with you FP about the price it's a bit steep at £79 + P&P + phone call and I think they will have to reduce the price some more. Can't stand Sally though, when I watch it I have to turn the mute on cause she shouts that much :doh: and she keeps banging on about things being 100% crystal etc!

Again, we didn't lie. The first time QVC sold it, there was one polish.

You may not be lying about this but you can't say bid don't lie at all as they do most days. Everyday bid claim that Thomas Ernshaw are the greatest watch maker in history yet they are a made in China by a company only set up last year. How many times do you need to have a warehouse clearance? Seems that most weeks it is needed. No company would need to clear out as many times as you do. Other times gold plated gets called pure gold ... How about that for a start. Sorry to see you don't lie is just another lie in a very long list.

I emailed Andy H a list of concerns and he kindly forwarded it to his boss but I have heard nothing so I will just go to the ASA with my evidence and see what they say as bid can't be bothered.

PJ.

I don't know this product but the young girl who looks after my nails does and says it is not worth the money. You could pick out things with exactly the same' ingredients' in Superdrug and save yourself a fortune. But she would say that wouldn't she? I certainly wouldn't touch this at the money they are asking until I had a free sample to see for myself.
When I lived in Canada my neighbour worked as a perfume blender. I remember him telling me about face creams: 'Read the contents honey, they all contain the same things. Buy the cheapest there is no difference'
His words often come back to me, when QVC are claiming miracle creams which work wonders. As a (old) nurse I know that if these creams did exactly what the blurb alledges they would be classed as ointments and only on prescription!
e.g. Yes, some of those lotions and potions do iron out/fill in your wrinkles, but after a few minutes of facial movement they wear off or come unstuck.

As I was posting about QVC's Red Carpet Manicure in comparison to Le Chat , and it is you who have said the QVC TSV had only 1 polish and I have never referred in my posts to Superdrug I can only
assume that you are attempting to be wriggle out of your statements. The only brand of
Gel polish available at the shops is the one at Boots ( see QVC threads) and that does have only one
polish according to fellow posters.

As I was posting about QVC's Red Carpet Manicure in comparison to Le Chat , and it is you who have said the QVC TSV had only 1 polish and I have never referred in my posts to Superdrug I can only
assume that you are attempting to be wriggle out of your statements. The only brand of
Gel polish available at the shops is the one at Boots ( see QVC threads) and that does have only one
polish according to fellow posters.

No but I did pigs. It was me he was referring to. I was told by the lass who does my nails that you can get, in Superdrug, treatments and nail products that do exactly the same job and have the same chemical make up as this expensive product. I wouldn't know, I was just repeating it verbatim. perhaps the man is touchy? The situp channels cannot last much longer in this double dip recession. I'm sure I'm not the only ex buyer who has noticed the bargains of 3-4 years ago have gone. The good quality and value for money bargains are few and far between when you factor in the p&p: e.g tacky tasteless worry angels. To me these days, situps is just a program to watch for a few minutes whilst waiting for something to come on mainstream TV but to the poor folk who work there it is a livlihood and where would they get another job? It's understandable that they will talk up and defend products.

Latest posts

Back