Peter Simon will he be next to leave....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
but not by choice. I am trying to be tactful but the way he is looking at the moment I don't know if he will make it to Christmas.

I know he had a medical issue and lost all his weight and is having trouble putting it back on with special tablets but he really is looking like death's door tonight.

I hope Sit-up are not just exploiting this man who clearly does not look well. But it wouldn't surprise me....

Yes, the weight loss is getting more advanced isn't it? He looks grey and gaunt. Worrying and upsetting to see him now. He's not a presenter I like, but I don't like to see anyone fading away so publically

agreed. If I were him I'd retire now and concentrate on getting better than flogging dead end carp. :(

If - heaven forbid - he were to collapse live on-air whilst he was selling a Christln Lars watch, he would end up being remembered for that and little else. (Shudder.)

agreed. If I were him I'd retire now and concentrate on getting better than flogging dead end carp. :(

Indeed. I switched over to the shoppers last evening and had to flip back, It was like watching a corpse walking. I didn't think he was going to make it to the end of the show. His voice is so weak and fragile. Where on earth are the producers/domain owners? He still thinks he can get away with passing it off as side effects of medication. They should take the decision for him put him on 'gardening' leave or something until he 'gets better' or keep him behind the cameras for his own sake. This is so sad to see. I've had terminal patients look healthier than him, so if it is side effects; for God's sake change his medication doctor!.

I've been trying to find out what is wrong with Peter and have only just found this forum. He appears to be very, very ill indeed and watching him when he is on the show makes me feel guilty of voyeurism of the very worst sort

Just watching Peter Simon with Elissa this afternoon. Like other commentators I am wondering how much longer he will be on our screens. He has lost a shocking amount of weight since I last saw him and seems to be disappearing in his suit and shirt. I am left wondering how the powers that be at 'Bid' can let him continue, but then maybe he needs the money. Surely he's been working at the chanel sufficient time to warrant some paid leave...

He is probably freelance and they will have no control over his decisions if he is freelance he won't have sick leave to fall back on so he is in a no win situation really.

Latest posts

Back