Some of these presenters are so rude!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nickyoung

Registered Shopper
Okay, I watching Bid last night with Mark Ryes and all he kept doing was pratting around with that assistant from Blackpool (Who spoke that fast about the products, I couldn't understand her). He gave a half-arsed description about the products cause the Blackpool girl kept being an idiot and they expect people to buy? If I were behind a till in a shop, and I was to act like this customer services would come down on me like a ton of bricks. Fair enough, have a laugh at work but when you isolating your viewers? I might be the only one that feels like this, but it happens quite often on these channels. Sally Jaxx is great at selling, as is Mike Smith, Sophie Kostrowski , and Adam Heppenstall. James Gardner needs sacking, he looks like he can never be arsed to be there!

Mike Smith has left, and so has James Gardner. I know what you mean about James, I could never watch him as he bored me.

Basically the presenter-assistant 'banter' is designed to divert attention away from the poor quality products and extortionate p&p charges :wink:

If presenter-assistant interaction (of sorts) is done properly it can be very entertaining, though sadly that sort of thing is all too rare these days.

I think Mark is one of the better ones. Wouldn't want it boring like some of the other selly telly channels.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Latest posts

Back