Widescreen gone WRONG

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just chcked.....644 they look almost normal like it's actually in widescreen.
651 - Denise is on, my GOD she is scary in 40" widescreen! I normally only catch her when I'm watching TV in my bedroom.
I wish she'd sort out that eye makeup. Her eyeliner does not suit her AT ALL because her eyes are so pale and gawd knows what she does on here eyelids but it's horrible because it's like a nictitating membrane shooting across her eye each time she blinks.
668 - this is all angry (what's with the red colour scheme) and still looks stretched.

Aye I caught him the other day and got a quick still shot:

hamlet_02.jpg

:thinking:So has something changed or is it how it should be because everything looks thinner on my screen

So was their excuse for no 16:9 about the sets not true or have they changed the sets?

Glad they have done it.

ETA still 4:3 on my telebox

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

It certainly was true at the time. I was told about the sets a couple of years ago, so they've probably got their finger out in the meantime.

So was their excuse for no 16:9 about the sets not true or have they changed the sets?

Ideal World's 16:9 cameras all came fitted with a 3 PIN round plug and they were waiting for a return but couldn't get any sense from customer service

The image is in widescreen, but the source must still be indicating that it's 4:3, hence the TV displays it in 4:3 ratio.

I can't believe they still haven't sorted it out - they should just switch back till they can broadcast in widescreen correctly, it is very off putting watching Shaun Ryan looking like he has the disease.

I can't believe they still haven't sorted it out - they should just switch back till they can broadcast in widescreen correctly, it is very off putting watching Shaun Ryan looking like he has the disease.

Works fine on mix TV - maybe it's your TV?

Latest posts

Back