POTD - Bissell 19K8E

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toneb66

Registered Shopper
I'm very tempted by the POTD. A Bissell 19K8E Healthy Home Simple Clean carpet cleaner.
Does anyone know if this model has been made for Ideal World, cos I can't find much written about it anywhere, not even on Bissell's website.

I think it is the same as the Quickwash on the Bissell site but with slightly different outer casing. It is a good little machine but has a static brush bar instead of a rotating beater bar. It is a light weight nifty little machine and is good for both quick spot clean ups and when i had one, I also cleaned full carpets with it. I do have a larger Bissell model now - brilliant but heavy.

www.bisselldirect.co.uk/quickwash

If you look on the Bissell site, they also have a reconditioned quickwash at £39.99. It won't let me post a link for some reason. I can recommend the reconditioned from Bissell- they come as new - in fact, can't tell the difference and very quick delivery too.

http://www.bisselldirect.co.uk/quickwash-reconditioned

there you go.

there is also a 10% off code BISS10 that should still work on the bissell site

Quickwash from Bissell is amazing, but DO NOT buy from IW, unless you fancy a spring clean.........2014!!!

I think it is the same as the Quickwash on the Bissell site but with slightly different outer casing. It is a good little machine but has a static brush bar instead of a rotating beater bar. It is a light weight nifty little machine and is good for both quick spot clean ups and when i had one, I also cleaned full carpets with it. I do have a larger Bissell model now - brilliant but heavy.

www.bisselldirect.co.uk/quickwash

If you look on the Bissell site, they also have a reconditioned quickwash at £39.99. It won't let me post a link for some reason. I can recommend the reconditioned from Bissell- they come as new - in fact, can't tell the difference and very quick delivery too.

http://www.bisselldirect.co.uk/quickwash-reconditioned

there you go.

I recently purchased a Bissell cleaner from IW and was thrilled with it,however my son decided he wanted to borrow it to clean his home and he has kept it! He thought it was the best cleaner he had ever used. I am now replacing it with one of the reconditioned models via your link. Thank you for the information as it has saved me dosh.xxx

Latest posts

Back