Where are they?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Issie

Registered Shopper
I've not watched the channel for some time, but have been dipping in and out lately for short (very short) looks - where are Sarah-Louise Buckle and Anoushka Williams? Am I just missing them or have they been replaced, there seem to be loads of new presenters with questionable skills?

Anoushka is off with a broken finger and will be back soon the other presenters say.
I think Sarah Lou may have been on QVC as a guest but I didn't see it so don't know what the product was.

Thanks Jan, fingers crossed for Noush's speedy recovery and return to the screen, she is such a chatty, happy presenter who knows what she is selling, and doesn't talk down to her customers. Best wishes to Sarah-Lou if she has moved, will keep an eye out for her on QVC.

Sarah Lou was selling turquoise , and Tanzanite jewelry on QVC (dont know if she gets them from TJC)

Sarah Lou has left TJC and is a guest presenter on QVC for some jewellery shows, the jewellery is QVC's.

I personally feel TJC is better than ever recently, however, the constant presenter uncertainties can't make you warm to the channel as a whole. I love new presenters Laura and Leah... And I tuned in this morning to see Chloe M, she hasn't been on for ages is she freelance now? Or has she just returned? I wish they would update their presenter page!

I personally feel TJC is better than ever recently, however, the constant presenter uncertainties can't make you warm to the channel as a whole. I love new presenters Laura and Leah... And I tuned in this morning to see Chloe M, she hasn't been on for ages is she freelance now? Or has she just returned? I wish they would update their presenter page!

Chloe is on most mornings along with Stacy. I am not impressed with the new presenters, I find them off putting and a bit stilted when the keep repeating themselves (I am sure they will get better).
I wish TJC would offer SL some work on TJC whilst she is resting from her stage work. TJC do this with the Welsh lady (Liz?) who flies in from the US ( I turn over when this one is on, but she is very popular with the TJC management) SL would knock the spots off the new presenters and is such a lovely lady.

Latest posts

Back