Genuinely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
I have noticed this word is getting more and more used by presenter and assistants. 'I genuinely like this' 'I genuinely don't know where the price will drop'. Hmm makes me wonder is that because we are so used to their lies they have to use it to differentiate from the lies? Surely it should be enough to say 'I don't know where the price will drop'?

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

I think we can let them off this one, as I think what they're trying to say is this......."Look, I'm paid to say good things about every item I sell, I can't like everything, I know that - you know that ,despite what I say. However, I really like this item, could see myself wearing it/hanging it on my wall, or whatever. As for the "drops" ....Look, I know you think we know exactly when the drops are going to happen, and how much they're going to drop to, but we don't, honestly we don't. The latter statement, if I'm allowed to say probably isn't true..but it's their job. Could you imagine the fun and games if they really told the truth?

This Vivitar camera...it looks good, but that's where it ends. The name sounds kosher, but Vivitar isn't what it used to be..so if you want a flimsy camera made from cheap components, fuzzy pictures and even fuzzier sound, go for it....You'll probably find it cheaper elsewhere, but you're here now , so you might as well go for it!

Chuffin' hell....look at the state of this dress, can't you just tell it's my next item up and not something I've put on this morning at home? I've got an auntie Hilda, she's in a nursing home, i'm sure I could persuade her to wear it, she doesn't get out much, and it's got a pattern that could accomodiate a whole host of spilt food and bodily fluids!

Look at my gold and diamond ring....nearly had you fooled there didn't I? and so will you until the plate rubs off, leaving a nice green mark on your finger, and the glass starts getting dull.

.....And now for the ultimate in bad taste..this ornament should fit nicely into a hoarders front room, just in the formica cabinet if there's room, or bung it on the mantle piece with the other glass figurines, and if it falls off, don't worry you'll still see it, even on the orange and brown swirly carpet it's that bright!

Latest posts

Back