Delivery Times

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
What are delivery times like these days? I decided to order one of the gazebos on Monday as they were offering FREE p&p.

Is there any change that it could come with in 5 days like on QVC?

Dare I say but in my experience the craft stuff is taking about 5-7 days, I do think it depends if it's from the manufacturer or IW warehouse though, they still aren't consistent but a bit better, if you need it by a certain date though I wouldn't bother!

I was informed by CS it can take ten days from the time it says its dispatched???, long time in the van.

I was informed by CS it can take ten days from the time it says its dispatched???, long time in the van.

Cause it's on a cheap contract Ideal World have with the courier company so they don't priorotise it through the system

I have only ordered 3 things from IW in the last 6 years thier delivery is pretty abysmal. Does any one know why something ordered a week ago is still showing as "invoiced" I am presuming that it means it hasn't even be dispatched yet. Blimey if it takes 10 days to be delivered from when it's dispatched that will be 3 weeks for delivery. The estimated delivery date shows as 26 July which has passed already, so is that delivery to the customer or delivery to the courier

Well I emailed customer services and got a reply saying that the order has been dispatched and delivery will be by 6th August. except it's still not showing as dispatched on the Ideal World website and the tracking number comes back as no such item on the couriers website so I don't believe them.
Is this normal practice for Ideal World? This is only the 3rd time I have ordered anything in 6 years and it may well be the last I have had deliveries from America take less time

Latest posts

Back