More lies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
According to Paul B the Yarvik is run ing the latest Android OS which he called 'Ice Cream Cake' well it is Ice Cream Sandwich but I will forgive that. The lie is that is not the latest Android. They are now onto JellyBean. ICS is fairly recent but not the latest.

PJ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

According to Paul B the Yarvik is run ing the latest Android OS which he called 'Ice Cream Cake' well it is Ice Cream Sandwich but I will forgive that. The lie is that is not the latest Android. They are now onto JellyBean. ICS is fairly recent but not the latest.
They could have got away with the 'latest' claim about a month ago but the Google Nexus 7 tablet's now shipping with Jelly Bean (and is much better than the tablet that the Bid/Price-drop/Speed Auction channels are currently selling if you don't mind a smaller screen size).

Anyway, Ice Cream Cake indeed!
mysmilie_15.gif

Yesterday evening, I think it was Paul Becque, said "these are the last wonderdogs we have once the quantity off 100 I have now and 80 later are sold that is it they are gone no more..... so shock horror what did I see when I flicked over later Mr Mark Ryes selling.... 100 Wonderdogs. :wonder:

Yesterday evening, I think it was Paul Becque, said "these are the last wonderdogs we have once the quantity off 100 I have now and 80 later are sold that is it they are gone no more..... so shock horror what did I see when I flicked over later Mr Mark Ryes selling.... 100 Wonderdogs. :wonder:

Untrue! I saw Paul selling them, and he actually said "These are the last of the stock of this item, they will make an appearance later today, but after that, they will all be gone"

Latest posts

Back