Jean-Luc lafitte!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mediamyster

Registered Shopper
This guy is presenting now, apparently a chiropractor and works in his own clinic! Apparently very well known. He seems a nice bloke but good lord he CANNOT present, so much so he's embarrassing. I feel sorry for him he's that bad.

Why have TJC allowed on air such an ametur? He cannot be permanent surely?

If he is so successful medically and apparently a "health expert" why's he presenting jewellery in such a shoddy fashion?!
:down:
http://www.jeanluclafitte.com/

Good lord he's just embarrassed himself again with his link into the midnight break... He's no idea! To make matters worse it's the quick fire 2 hour clearance now, he can't handle the steady pace never mind quick fire!

I saw him late one night on TJC a couple of months ago. Being new he lacked presenting skills but was doing magic tricks and making items of jewellery disappear, it was very entertaining.

His presentation skills may need a little work but that probably means he's done little in the way of jewellery selling, if he came with that experience on his CV he'd probably be ex GEMS or Rocks and have been indoctrinated in the shouting/market stall style of presentation and I know which one I'd prefer! :grin:

If you're missing Jean Luc you can now catch him on Speed Auction. I happened across him this morning and wondered why a chiropractor would be selling stuff on an obscure channel...I suppose his medical colleagues will be less likely to see him.

Latest posts

Back