Why can't I get In?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Waterlily

Registered Shopper
This made me smile today

birdtryingtogetinbox002.jpg

birdtryingtogetinbox001.jpg

Not sure what bird it is but I think it's a baby as four were around.

Yet another fab photo from you WL, thanks for sharing. No idea what type of bird it is though, thought it was sparrow from the first picture but obviously not from the second.

I think you're right, Stumpy.

The house I grew up had apple trees in the garden. They attracted a visiting fieldfare who would zoom in each autumn to gobble up the windfalls. He was affectionately known as 'Yok-Yok' because that was his [very loud] call.

Better buy earplugs, Waterlily. :happy:

Love the photos, you're so talented.

I think you're right, Stumpy.

The house I grew up had apple trees in the garden. They attracted a visiting fieldfare who would zoom in each autumn to gobble up the windfalls. He was affectionately known as 'Yok-Yok' because that was his [very loud] call.

Better buy earplugs, Waterlily. :happy:

Love the photos, you're so talented.

They are beautiful (and rare in many parts)...gotta love 'em :)

Thanks Stumpy

I think you are right too. I looked at a bird book and the only difference I could see was that this one doesn't have any markings on his head but the wings and underneath look the same.

Thanks sublime

I think I'm just lucky to live where I can take these photos. I'll have to watch where the apple trees are, hubby usually throws some apples on the ground (ones we've tried to store and they've gone soft now) they love them. And get the earplugs of course. lol

Latest posts

Back