Message to David Johnson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Mr Johnson selling a laptop essential pack including mouse and fan:

"Which would you rather use a touchpad or a mouse?" Errr touchpad mate... oh was I supposed to say Mouse sorry.

Mr Johnson just got rather excited because the mouse he was flogging had no ball underneath and was optic... do any computers really still have ball mouses?

Then he got excited because the mouse lights up!

Err maybe Mr Johnson could try for a job on cbeebies if these sort of things and inane childish selling tactics are what he does best.

Oh yeah he was selling that "Big Brand" Vivitar the brand that has Apple and Microsoft sweating in the night.

Haha great selling tactic get this "We have beat the pound shop price":mysmilie_458:

I bet if they sold a television now they would talk about the 'revolutionary' remote control and marvel at the fact there is no wires.

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

That mouse in the Vivitar 'essentials' pack looks virtually identical to the one you can buy from a pound shop; I bought one not so long ago and it lasted two months with (admittedly) heavy use. So not recommended for heavy use then - with the buttons (unsurprisingly) seem to be the weak spot - but of course what else do you expect for only £1.

Don't forget their wonderful state of the art manual HDMI switcher box which helps keep you fit!

Latest posts

Back