More lies? Magicbox Beam

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Just saw the Magicbox Beam media streamer/internet radio sold on price-drop.

Yet more rubbish spoken about another product. Firstly, "It receives 100s of thousands of radio stations" Wrong! According to Magicbox themselves, it receives 11,000 radio stations.

Secondly,"You can watch your videos on the LCD screen and it also has video out" Well, wrong again. Video is not supported on this device!

I ask myself, is it mistakes, or simply lies? Well I suppose it all gets stuff out of the door!

Worse than dodgy market stall traders. Utter lying shisters!

Do we need to have a new thread listing the lie and when it was broadcast on what bid channel and the presenter then after a while I don't mind sending that to ASA.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Last night I saw the Magicbox Beam introduced once again by one of the female assistants. This was on Justin what's his face's night time slot. The assistant once again claimed that you could watch videos on this device. I didn't actually see Justin present this item as I went to bed, so I don't know what he said about it. Anyway, this is now the second time I have seen this claim personally.
sit-up must realise that you don't make friends by telling lies about products. If someone buys this product for watching videos, and then when they receive it, discover that it does not do that after being told that it does, only serves to alienate the customer. Does the company think that there are always new customers to be lied to? Well, sooner or later, there will be no new customers to be found and you will be out of business.

Here is a youtube video on the Magicbox Beam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-jgqoOVtYI

Latest posts

Back