Obsessed with Harrods

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Perfumes/Aftershaves that are usually only found in Harrods

This Harrods, that Harrods........if you go into Harrods, when you get out of Harrods, it'll be much more than this in Harrods

The latest being Mondi fashion, who were in Harrods for over ten years

:ninja:

I enjoy a day out in Harrods, they stock some lovely stuff and quite a lot of overpriced blingy stuff, mind you, don't think I've been there since the change of owners, so maybe it has changed a bit!

I wonder what the consequences would be if one were to enter Harrods and say that Bid.tv was in direct competition? :grin::sweat:

Maybe they reckon if they mention Harrod's often enough it'll work on a subliminal level and we'll all start believing they're not selling tatty over priced junk, but goods of the highest quality...........Nah!! It'll never work!

Ha!!!!! Actually, some of the fragrances that we sell are in harrods - quite a lot of them actually! Harrods don't actually charge more - generally - than other department stores - and it's clearly the most famous shop in the world, so if we sell stuff that's also there we'd be mad NOT to mention it.

Ha!!!!! Actually, some of the fragrances that we sell are in harrods - quite a lot of them actually! Harrods don't actually charge more - generally - than other department stores - and it's clearly the most famous shop in the world, so if we sell stuff that's also there we'd be mad NOT to mention it.

Harrods don't charge more! £2.80 for a bl##dy cucumber which looked as if it wouldn't last until it got out of the store! At least Dick Turpin wore a mask

Latest posts

Back