Sheilagh the Model.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Doesn't Shelagh/ Sheilah, the model look super, now, after losing some weight, I had not watched IW for a few days and was really surprised to her yesterday, I thought it was someone else. I don't think she needs to lose any more though, or else she will look ill.
She must have also read posts from here, she started wearing clothes of her own size, (this was before losing weight)rather than wearing those too large for her :happy:

I agree, and she seems to have lost it quite quickly, bet she did not use Weight to go food,

On another tack, has Joanna had her baby and if so what did she have?

I agree, and she seems to have lost it quite quickly, bet she did not use Weight to go food,

On another tack, has Joanna had her baby and if so what did she have?

But Den apparently has and was nearly in tears with her bezzie mate Shaun about how it's changed her life. I thought she looked a bit different but thought it was her hair :wonder:

Sheila looks fantastic, but I don't believe for a nano second that it was down to the vibrating saucer thingy ~ she obviously stopped stuffing her face. I haven't seen Den yet ~ that's something to look forward to!

Sheila looks fantastic, but I don't believe for a nano second that it was down to the vibrating saucer thingy ~ she obviously stopped stuffing her face. I haven't seen Den yet ~ that's something to look forward to!

I haven't seen Shelar yet which is odd as she used to be on every time I tuned in :bear:

Is she atributing her loss to the vibrating thing?

I haven't seen Shelar yet which is odd as she used to be on every time I tuned in :bear:

Is she atributing her loss to the vibrating thing?

She was on yesterday demo-ing the vibrating thing saying it's what she used to drop the weight. She didn't mention a change of eating habits (or if she did I missed it) it was all about the vibrator. Ellis chipped in with her weight loss story saying that the first one she demoed a couple of years ago was the reason she lost the weight too. Honestly! They're miracle machines. Eat all you want and shake off that flab! So misleading!

Oooooo, I wonder if my spin dryer would have the same effect? :happy:

Ellis chipped in with her weight loss story saying that the first one she demoed a couple of years ago was the reason she lost the weight too. Honestly! They're miracle machines. Eat all you want and shake off that flab! So misleading!

I thought she lost the weight with that dodgy "right choice" diet plan she was flogging to death :thinking:

I find I lose weight when I'm using my vibrator thingy - it's impossible to open and eat chocolate bars and crisps whilst flat on my back! :tongue:

Well I've managed to cop a look at Sheeeler and she's looking like the rest of them. They all look slimmer and taller on my tv.
They are all on the slimming lark at the moment,Mommabear :happy: Dennice, Lynn, Loen and Sheelagh have all lost weight.............that is why they all look slimmer and when you are slimmer, you look taller too.

I seem to remember from way back, that Sheilagh once said she used to be a Bluebell Girl. She's certainly got the height for it hasn't she? I went to see them once in Vegas... felt fat frumpy and a failure coming out. I was a size 12 then, but these girls had figures to die for

As a youngster I wanted to be a Bluebell girl - but my Mum wasn't keen on the idea because of the type of shows they were in. She said she didn't mind if I became a Tiller girl because they seemed to be a nicer 'type' of girl. The problem was solved when at 5' 4" I stopped growing.

Latest posts

Back