What beauty would you like to see on Bid?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

psherlock perfume lover

Registered Shopper
Evening guys,

What products would you like to see more of on BidShopping? Are there any particular brands? What do you want to pay for a fragrance?

Thanks

Peter

Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Stella McCartney, Prada, Agent Provocateur

The trouble with sit-up is when you add the p&p(£8) and the phone call (£1.50) the price can be a lot more than somewhere like cheapsmells

The p&p is over the top and it applies to each product you buy and not per order. When you have a shopping channel using that as a revenue raiser, I can't really take Sit-up that seriously as a discount shopping network. Cheapsmells.com offers free delivery. You can't get much better than that.

What I do like about the fragrance deals is that you tend to offer two bottles of fragrance, and I've often given the "other" bottle as a present. Sometimes, even with the p&p you can get a good deal. However, if you were to give the high street stores a good run for their money the P&P really needs to be significantly reduced or changed to "per order". As I said before I think some kind of "try me" deals might help...restricting to one per customer eg, free postage, free returns labels..and also send out samples to customer with the bumpf they get with other orders.

Ps..can you get some cheap bottles of Narciso Rodriguez "for her"?!

Latest posts

Back