ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rebecca6

Registered Shopper
and wow wow wow
thhapydancsmil.gif
thhapydancsmil.gif
thhapydancsmil.gif

In a way I was hoping they wouldn't be as nice as they are as I really shouldn't be buying jewellery at the moment, but it's just resparked my love of gems after not buying elsewhere for months and months.

Stunning jewellery and such a quick delivery.

Hope these links work.

Garnet and Diamond Ring

Beautiful
thlilheart.gif
The colour is amazing and such a pretty little ring. Need to get it resized and just hoping I can get it done - forgot what the size limits were, but I'll try.

Marcasite and Pearl Necklace

I love pearl and marcasite and this is really gorgeous
thherzl.gif

Marcasite and Pearl Bracelet

Matching bracelet to the necklace which is just fabulous. Love it love it love it
thheart2.gif

Now I just need a pair of matching earrings
lol-1.gif

thconfetti.gif
thconfetti.gif

Rebecca

I'm so pleased that you love your first haul:1:

What can I say......they are all smashing pieces,pretty little garnet ring,isn't their garnet fabby........and I love the pearl and marcasite set,it's something I would go for myself,in fact I think I very nearly bid on 'em!!!
I'm glad I didn't though and you got them instead

Enjoy wearing them,hun

Rebecca

I simply luv your first haul :1: You have the same taste as mine lol. I also tend to go for smaller, delicate jewels due to small fingers etc hehe.

I too have the pearl & marcasite bracelet and was after the necklace to match, unfortunatly i was unlucky, but there's always a next time hehe

Congrats and enjoy hun xx

:10:

All absolutely lovely Rebecca (as you may know I'm very partial to marcasite myself! :lol) - I have a similar bracelet, though mine has more marcasite and less pearls - all beautiful! :biggrin

Well done Rebecca on a great first haul and lovely choice of pieces. I didn't know about the marcasite/pearl pendant but I had the bracelet delivered t'other week and am very impressed with its weighty feel and quality. Enjoy wearing them.

PS do you have the same name on Rocks...if I may ask? My ageing brain gets easily confused these days... :ANYWORD:

Well done! Great bargains there Rebecca - hope you enjoy your Rocks jewellery as much as I enjoy mine.

What a pretty haul Rebecca, so glad you're pleased with them.

:doggie:

Well done Rebecca on a great first haul and lovely choice of pieces. I didn't know about the marcasite/pearl pendant but I had the bracelet delivered t'other week and am very impressed with its weighty feel and quality. Enjoy wearing them.

PS do you have the same name on Rocks...if I may ask? My ageing brain gets easily confused these days... :ANYWORD:

I'm RubyRed6 on there - thought I'd have a change but always use 6 as it's my favourite number.

Has anyone seen earrings that match? Only found Rocks about 10 days ago and was away last week so not watched much - got some catching up to do!

I'm RubyRed6 on there - thought I'd have a change but always use 6 as it's my favourite number.

Has anyone seen earrings that match? Only found Rocks about 10 days ago and was away last week so not watched much - got some catching up to do!
Yes I have seen the matching earrings......stud type.....I have similar but with blue topaz rather than the pearl.Sorry but i didn't make a note of the item number.

It may be as well to send an email to [email protected] give them the item codes of the pieces you have and request the matching earrings....hopefully they should put them in the auction for you.:1:

great first haul Rebecca. Just watch the CC melt now :D

Trying determinedly to use Maestro - makes me feel less guilty!!! I was supposed to be ordering some treats for the bunnies but have ended up treating myself instead
thshocl.gif
They're not exactly going without, and I did tell them they wouldn't get any treats for a while after one of them chewed through the laptop cable and then the mouse
thshocl.gif

I know it's sad but I also just love the boxes they've come in - they're great
icon_redface.gif
lol-1.gif

Latest posts

Back