You will never guess what's on Price-drop TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price Plunge

Registered Shopper
Yes...Let me guess...Er...

So where on earth have they magically found £20,000 worth of stock without warning which just has to be cleared tonight, like all the other recent "flash clearance" weekends, each one never to be repeated (though to be fair I never heard the "never to be repeated bit" tonight, which may have been a "cry wolf" too many)? Wonder how Adam Heppenstall feels about having to trot out this rubbish like all the other presenters who may have also had a morality bypass? (Guessing that he wouldn't be 100% happy with having to read the Bid Shopping script each time; still he's leaving soon apparently so won't have to endure this rubbish for much longer.)

Oh, and he let slip during a Thomas Earnshaw watch sale that the watch had a "gold overlay" when the on-screen description just said "gold". Naughty Bid Shopping there. And everywhere.

Oh no I missed it!!!! Now I'll have to wait another day at least for the next flash clearance.

I suppose to be fair to them this is no different to the likes of DFS' sales which must end soon but unlike DFS this is just the tip of the iceberg of lies and misspelling from bid.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

I suppose to be fair to them this is no different to the likes of DFS' sales which must end soon but unlike DFS this is just the tip of the iceberg of lies and misspelling from bid.

PJ

Ooops how ironic I spelt miss selling as misspelling.

PJ

Latest posts

Back