Glamour Under The Hammer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got frustrated with it as I got worse and worse every time I played. Ending up dragging myself away - very addictive
lol-1.gif

:1: I had a little go last night...got the 1st ring combo...that was it...I then l went downhill after that lol :1:

OMG! Just had to hold the kitten flat one the table whilst I had a go. She was going bonkers with excitement!!!

And she loves your dog too Sara. :D

Hehe.......I played it,not wholly successfully,then added my name to the list......put in me proper name and the swear filter blanked out my surname!!!!!:18:

So posted another under my pseudonym!!!!

Ruddy addictive.....grrrr!!!

Hehe.......I played it,not wholly successfully,then added my name to the list......put in me proper name and the swear filter blanked out my surname!!!!!:18:

You're not Sweetpea S****horpe are you?

I love the game, well hate it really, you know what I mean! :D

Nooooo, it wouldn't even let me write s****horpe!!!! lol

:1:I just found it and had a go ,though i know I'm the worlds worst at any of these kind of game things i even managed to lose the game for a time but i could here it pinging and i managed to get the first ring completed without being able to see it so for me a defo advantage cause the second time i scored a lot less lol:1:

:lol Each time I've played I've got worse - there must be a moral in there somewhere - like shouldn't you be having a life Sara!

Someone called "A Rawlinson" seems to be pretty good :smile

Well I'm obviously REALLY stoopid, because I don't even know what you're all talking about:11:
:doggie:

Latest posts

Back