Dave "Spend Spend Spend" Bradford

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Dave Bradford is really getting on my nerves. He is very very pushy. I know his job is to sell but whatever he is selling he always say things such as "...if I were you I would get two, or three of these". Today he said at one point that even if you have bought all your Christmas card craft items then you should still buy this kit. He chips in all the time when the demonstrator is trying to get on ith a demonstration or tak about the item, with his constant sales speel. He is getting me so mad that I even wouldn't buy the item I wanted the other day because of his attitude and I waited until another presenter was on - sad I know but I can't help it. Dean is lovely, he has fun and he never seems to be pressurising you into buying anything. Some of us Dave can only afford to buy one thing not two, three or four of the same thing. Just present the things for goodness sake, if we want to buy them we will.

You'd better not go over to Craft Telly or they'd have your head off, they love him over there :)

I think Dave's improved to be fair and yes, he is there to get us to spend money. He used to be a bit boring but I think he's quite watchable now, unlike Andy Love. Will C&C PLEASE take him off the craft shows. He's so smarmy and that Ahuh Ahuh Ahuh hyuck hyuck laugh of his makes me cringe. I do agree with you though that a lot of us have to save up for our craft things and for presenters to say "just buy two or three" is annoying when you've not a lot of money to spend.

CC

I think Dave's improved to be fair and yes, he is there to get us to spend money. He used to be a bit boring but I think he's quite watchable now, unlike Andy Love. Will C&C PLEASE take him off the craft shows. He's so smarmy and that Ahuh Ahuh Ahuh hyuck hyuck laugh of his makes me cringe. I do agree with you though that a lot of us have to save up for our craft things and for presenters to say "just buy two or three" is annoying when you've not a lot of money to spend.

CC

I agree about Andy Love. I hate the way he drawls out most of his words, I can see him behind a market stall, better there than presenting Craft. Dean and Howard are my favourites - where is Howard by the way, not seen him for ages.

Its so interesting how we really enjoy watching some of the presenters presenting craft and would rather some didn't.

I think some of the presenters are so suited to certain products and shows. They most probably enjoy the variety, but we don't always :cheeky:

There is a thread on Craft Telly at the moment really having a go at one of the females presenters and I think I has gone overboard in it comments against her, its one thing saying you enjoy this presenter and that one but when it turns nasty... I think some people couldn't careless that they are talking about real, living people.

Latest posts

Back