More Yarvik tablet lies?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can get the play store with a lot of faffing about though. You have to know what your doing to get the store on the unit.

I wouldn't buy a Yakvic full stop!. If you in the market for a budget tablet get a 16Gb Nexus 7 from Google (made by ASUS) like I did. 8Gig is £149 and the 16Gig is £199 both with a free £15 Google play store credit. Granted the Nexus is smaller at 7 inches and has no Flash,SD card or HDMI slot but, you do get the latest Android OS (jellybean 4.1.1) and the unit is pure Google with no crapware installed & is a quad core tablet to boot.

Well built,small,light & very powerful.

Look it up, read the reviews then decide.

Got mine from eBuyer with free next day delivery.

I'm chuffed with it.

Last time I saw them sell the Yarvik tablet it was for £99 (plus p&p etc.) as a 'WOW' deal, and when the presenter said that they were selling it well below cost price, that time I somehow believed him.

(The Google Nexus 7 must be the reason for the sudden price reduction, though they only had a few in the sale which sold out instantly therefore it could have been a promotional gimmick. Personally I would buy the Nexus or even wait for the rumoured soon-to-launch 7" iPad which could appear in September along with the next iPhone.)

Most of these no-named Android tablets are utter shite and should be avoided like the plague! As noted above, stick with proper brands, not these "cheap" rip-offs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yakvik=Cheep in price, cheep in quality. Just save up a tiny bit more cash and buy a decent one.

I'm using it now to view & type in the forum, and its ****** brilliant:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back