Liz Earle - 13th August Online Exclusive

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Noticed on their FB page that there is an online exclusive on Monday 13th of August.

Had a hunt around on the internet and have found the details (nothing exciting !!!)

Liz Earle are launching a special online offer from the 13th August for seven days only. Featuring four of their skin and haircare bestsellers, the Liz Earle Everyday Favourites kit will be available at the special price of £39.50 - a saving of £14.50.

Inside the Everyday Favourites kit is the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 200ml and two pure muslin cloths, their Botanical Shine Shampoo 200ml and your choice of Botanical Shine Conditioner 200ml (choose between Normal, Dry or Damaged, or Fine or Oily), as well as your choice of either the Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 200ml or Men's Face and Body Wash 200ml. 

In addition, when purchasing this offer, you'll be entered into our prize draw for a chance to win a luxury family trip to the Isle of Wight, the home of the Great British beauty company. Offer available to UK residents only.

http://www.wewritebeauty.com/2012/08/deals-discounts-new-summer-offer-from.html

Thanks tabatha, I got an email telling me something special was coming
so have left placing an order till I saw what it was but its nothing exciting
I knew about the prize draw but dont know what all the fuss is about
Their monthly offer with free p&p is better

Latest posts

Back