Guys N Gals Pig o' the Week

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And WHAT, pray tell, does that have to do with "Guys'n'Dolls"? I was expecting something really exciting, but I forgot, this is Ideal World, now, isn't it!?!?! Logic should be suspended in the main for the period of watching most shopping channels, but them even more.

I got this direct from Crafters Companion some months ago. It's called Boys & Girls on there so I don't know why they changed the name for IW.

I have to admit it is nice, especially to make cards for children.

OH NO not another craft POTD.

Please say it aint true........................................

TBH I was expecting a Sir Jimmy Saville line of leisurewear so I am very disappointed... :53:

Omg the pastle colors are sooo nice and just think how many cards i could make and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Omg the pastle colors are sooo nice and just think how many cards i could make and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

You took the words right out of my mou snzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz th Snoops!!!

I got this direct from Crafters Companion some months ago. It's called Boys & Girls on there so I don't know why they changed the name for IW.

I have to admit it is nice, especially to make cards for children.

i agree Von, i have bought it too and its great for making kids cards and boxes etc, girls are easy to make cards for, something pink and frilly or shoes and handbags and they are sorted but boys are different and there is so much on these cd's for them so im not complaining

angel x

Latest posts

Back