New car

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madmax

Registered Shopper
My D.D who is now 22 has decided to upgrade her car and is looking at buying a new small car,
Does anyone have any suggestions on what is good and what to avoid at all cost ?
She has a reasonable deposit and is looking to pay around £150 a month.
It needs to be low on tax and insurance and have power steering.
Thanks
Karen

My 19 year old daughter has a Peugeot 107 - fabulous small car, not a moment's trouble with it - it's 5 years old and she's had it 2 and a half years. Road tax is £35, petrol occasionally and there are some really good Peugeot finance deals at the moment - and some new very quirky new colours.

Another vote for the 500!! I have the sports version and pay roughly £185 a month, so if she went for a more basic version she would definitely get one within budget. As Sazza says, £30 a YEAR road tax, extremely economical, pure fun to drive and retro and stylish to boot :cool: but I am biased of course!!

Haven't had any major problems and what I have had Fiat have been great with me.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Just to let you all know she took delivery of a Peugeot 107 last Thursday and so far she loves it.
All of her friends who have seen it love it to, and want to know how she can afford it but she doesn't smoke or drink and has saved really hard all summer.e

No road tax at all and it seems to be very good on petrol

Latest posts

Back