US influx

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
I just switched on TJC and noted another new presenter from the US. Haven't heard her name yet, but wondered if there is a reason behind the US influx? In all the years I've been watching TJC I've never known this to happen, or maybe it has before. Has anyone any information on the reasons behind this new recruiting approach?

It seems to be some sort of exchange, with a couple of ours going over there. I think when it's done we should get a choice of which Americans we keep and which Brits go over to the States permanently. :clapping: xxxxxxxxxx

It would be so long Jean Luc- and welcome back Roxanne, not to keen on the new american lady on this afternoon, but to be honest the whole sale experience is becoming a bit of a yawn, the best deals are without doubt the £1 auctions, bought some cracking goodies over the last couple of weeks [not talking high end ,just sparkly pieces]

I think the new lady was struggling a little today as she doesn't seem as confident as Roxanne. How tiny is she? She was holding up a MOP pendant and it looked liked a dinner plate. :happy: xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back