Brand New Bags For Sale - Kipling & Per Una

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I've decided to have a major sort out of my collection of bags so wondered if anyone was interested in these. All are Brand New and Unused and three still have tags.....the little Kipling Shopper is the only one without but the original tissue paper is still inside. All prices include Second Class P&P and I'm happy to accept payment via PayPal ('gift' please) or cheque.

1 x Kipling Gabissa QVC "If", the colour is described as "Cuckoo Greige". This one comes with a plastic monkey. £38

1 x Kipling Mini Malaita in Eggplant Blue. The attached monkey with a baby on its back is called "Dara". £22

1 x Kipling Small Shopper (no name I'm afraid). I would describe the colour as "Lilac". The attached money is called "Christine". £15

1 x Per Una Shopper/Shoulder bag with Beaded Handles. The colour is stated as "Purple" on the tag but I would question that! It has a lovely floral and sequin applique on the front. £14

Many thanks for looking and please pm me if you have any questions or you're interested in buying.

P.S. Unfortunately, I'm struggling to load pictures at the moment but I can email them for you to view if any take your fancy!

Having another go at the pictures........success at last other than thumbnail one and two should be the other way round to match my earlier post!

Attachments

• IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0799_2.jpg
    IMG_0799_2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0800.jpg
    IMG_0800.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0801.jpg
    IMG_0801.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 65
Thanks for asking BB - here you go.....

Gabissa 12" x 8.5" x 5". As well as the main compartment there is an outer zipped pocket on one side and the usual internal zipped pocket, mobile phone section, etc.

Malaita 10" x 6.5". As well as the main compartment there are two outer zipped pockets (one at each side) and one internal zipped section.

Christine 8.5" x 11" x 3.5". This little shopper is open at the top but it has one internal zipped pocket + mobile phone section, etc.

Per Una 13.5" (at base because it tapers slightly towards the top) x 13" x 7". This also has an internal zipped pocket and mobile phone section. It fastens with one press stud.

Latest posts

Back