A round of applause, maybe?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toril

Registered Shopper
I know that IW have 'bad press' for their CS and delivery times etc, although thankfully I've never had any problems, but it was with some trepidation that I ordered something that I'd run out of (my last order was well over a year ago.)

Maybe they've been made aware of the dissatisfaction (or maybe they read this forum) but I ordered the item late on Sunday afternoon, (online as I never ring them) got an email yesterday to say it had been despatched and ........ it arrived this morning.

Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones but well done, Ideal World, for getting it right!

A couple of weeks ago I ordered several items - all arrived within a week - some things went back and the refund was back in my bank 5 days later so perhaps things are improving

I recently ordered and the item was delivered within 48 hours. Refunds are much quicker, so in some respects they are far better than QVC. If only they had better stocks. The channel was always much more fun to watch than QVC but there's just nothing of interest. No inflated egos that need stroking either.

Recently ordered the Karcher window thingy - delivery quicker than QVC times - water tank cracked! so I contacted Karcher direct (couldn't bear to go through IW phone system) and replacement received no problems.

It took me over six months and a whole heap of trouble last year to get a refund for a memory foam mattress! I'll never buy from them again.

Latest posts

Back