Silver Earrings?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has had any problems with silver earrings from Gems? I bought some iolite hoop style a while back and wore them yesterday and my lobes are very red and itchy today! I don't often wear silver although I can usually wear anything, even cheap costume jewellery without any problems. Have noticed this problem before with another pair of mystic topaz in silver but put that down to the large size and weight maybe but seems strange it's only with gems stuff, and they're not stud fastenings either. Rings are ok so it's only earrings I have the problem with.
On a more positive note- a few weeks ago I dipped my toe in again and bought a 8 carat swiss blue topaz ring in yellow gold for £70 and it's gorgeous!!! I already have a smaller one bought 7 years ago in size N and have been after a larger more affordable one in size J for some time and thought I might have to resort to silver to keep within budget, so I'm really chuffed with my purchase. Only thing I'm not pleased about is the authenticity certificate isn't in colour--is this the norm now they've started issuing them again? Sorry I can't post a picture of my gem (can only just about send a post on here) as I know lots of you like to have a peek at peoples' buys but the code is WYVJ63.5 if anyone knows how to get a link up. I must say I've seen a few rings during this (so called) clearance but nothing like the price I purchased for so I think I got myself a little bargain. Anyone had any bargains from the clearance though? TopazTrish

Latest posts

Back