Get ready for yet another craft weekend...woopee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haggismuncher

Registered Shopper
Just when you thought it was safe to go back to 644....its back THE CRAFT WEEKEND...:26:

Is this over kill or what :46:

Ive also noticed that they cant tell you what the pi**h of the day will be in a few days time. I guess when you are bigger then QVC Shaun must have loads of nice men banging his back door trying to get their products on Ideal World. What a life..... so much to choose from..:30:....oh to be an Ideal World share holder.......4 channels and only 10 products.....:17:

Please lord some new products please...I beg of you...:51:

I was quite taken with the pens but they were £50+ and encrusted with crystals. I wondered how many would be left on the pen once it got here....if ever it did. I turned over :22:

Actually Craftman......having been channel hopping a couple of times today and having seen what they were offering.....you are quite right!

I did mean flea market! :59:

It would make IW more interesting, as they'd have to find something else to sell. And it would mean less of a certain SW :32:

I am sure they used to do programmes where they would sell over a dozen items in one programme (and several hundred in Consumer Choice) - what did they used to sell? :33:

Beanies and cuddlies, Chrissy Decs, Crystal Creations, Slinky, footy collectables, Goodspheres, tanning products...what else?

Think they are in need of a super craft, i.e. space ship, to take the craft to where no craft has been before.

Suppose it gives us something to moan about ;). And it proves someone is watching, lol :1:

I am sure they used to do programmes where they would sell over a dozen items in one programme (and several hundred in Consumer Choice) - what did they used to sell? :33:

Beanies and cuddlies, Chrissy Decs, Crystal Creations, Slinky, footy collectables, Goodspheres, tanning products...what else?

Quite agree with what you say. Going back before the “Weightman” filled the screen, we saw a lot of different crafts…wood burning, encaustic art, metalworking, frame making etc. While Ideal World overcharge them to be on TV and then take high commission on everything they sell, your not going to see the smaller company’s selling on IW. This then leaves the way open for SW to push her own c##p paper craft products from her own company. A lot of her items are low quality copies of other people’s products (CD’s spring to mind)

If they think everybody loves crafting why don't they put it on there second IW channel and be done with it give us all a bit of peace.

If they think everybody loves crafting why don't they put it on there second IW channel and be done with it give us all a bit of peace.

Presumably because if you take out Craft, they haven't got enough other goods to fill the schedulues. In other words, it looks as if IW are struggling. I've almost given up watching it now, it is so repetitive. Craft is not just Card making as has already been said. It COULD be interesting, now ir isn't.

Latest posts

Back