Forgotten or left until last?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Modjo

Guest Shopper
During the fashion extravaganza on august 6th, was guy or caroline meant to be selling the Elegance white buckle mule modelled by Hayley?

On July 26th, while Sally was showing elegance red buckle mule I saw Laura Goodwin modelling them whilst Sally was selling the dress, and she disappeared!

on july 27th, was Sally meant to be selling the elegance 2pc footbed sandal? I saw Annie modelling them. But did Sally sell them? No. She totally forgot!

truly whenever there are products waiting to be sold, they need to be sold. Right?

anothing thing: over on price-drop on july 26th, why was elegance red buckle mule sold in the morning with sophie and again in the afternoon with sally?

instead the elegance red buckle mule should have been left to last in the elegance 2pc footbed sandal's place.
Shame on Caroline, Guy and Sally for forgetting!
Especially Laura Goodwin for disappearing whilst Sally was on to the elegance 2pc footbed sandal, the last item on the fasion outlet.

It's not a case of presenters forgetting, they run by a schedule - I think you're forgetting there is a production team behind the scenes. I can't possibly comment too much having not seen the days in question, but where they supposed to be selling them, or maybe only showing them to compliment the dress she was wearing?

Latest posts

Back