every week

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Modjo

Guest Shopper
Throughout the summer period so far, liana has appeared on bid shopping channels every week without any breaks or gaps in transmission, including jubilee bank holiday monday 4th june?

for the third saturday in a row, she was on. likewise, when i tuned in to channel 654 on August 19th at 1.31am, still peter and Liana were on air, unaware that 1.30am is the time when presenters (minus assistants who normally sign off between 0030 and 0100hrs) sign-off.

i hope she never appears next week or the week after. she needs a break.

aren't you allowed to work every week? Could I ask how you keep track of all this? It is quite weird how you seem to keep an eye on everyone working there!

Modjo...seriously, I mean this in the nicest way...get a life! This is getting quite ridiculous now.

If this is all you have to worry about, you are either the luckiest or most bored person in the world! :D

Last edited:
What? Liana cannot be? She was on bid last night? how could she possibly be on? she is just like Kiri and gemma appearing on tuesday night, then wednesday mornin g, for instance. that's ludicrous. pointless.

was marina or bea meant to be on? marina is usually on-air on a sunday.

liana, kiri and gemma are without a doubt the worst assistants in the history of the shopping channels.

What? Liana cannot be? She was on bid last night? how could she possibly be on? she is just like Kiri and gemma appearing on tuesday night, then wednesday mornin g, for instance. that's ludicrous. pointless.

I don't think having a full time job, earning money is pointless.

I don't know how he can remember things from 2 1/2 months ago! lol Seems weird putting it in his diary! lol

Liana does plenty of things as well as bid shopping. With the amount of threads you make, I'd seriously consider either getting out more, or getting a new hobby. It's up to the presenters to put in their availability, and the powers that be decide shifts based on that.

Thank you for your concern, I was covering other assistants a lot this weekend....hence Friday Saturday and Sunday. I'm not on now until next Sunday daytime so you can enjoy the others all this week. :)

Latest posts

Back