Gems tv talking with hands

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham 14

Registered Shopper
It seems to me that ever presenter on GEms TV lately can't speak without waving their right hand all over the place as if using sign language, which i think is ridiculous. I also think that if you tied down every presenters right hand they wouldn't be able to speak at all. What is this all about? Has anybody else noticed? It is as if this is one of their rules, ie you can't speak unless you wave your right hand and gesture with your fingers, and they are so dramatic it is ridiculous, not to mention that the channel has gon right down in my opinion, and I liked watching Lynn Jinks so i hope that she joins Rocks and CO, Oh and Lynn spoke with her mouth and not with her hands.

This aggravates me too Graham and I am sure that there will be others equally fed up with it. Also, one of the new presenters drives me nuts, I don't know her name but I call her the "Oh my goodness / my goodness me" lady. I counted a couple of weeks ago and she said one or the other of those phrases 27 times in 25 minutes - really annoying for me!

Also, just wanted to ask about Lynn Jinks. You mentioned Rocks & Co, is a move on the cards? I always think of her a company girl through and through.

Inge x

Ah yes! The dreaded claw hand. The other hand thing I hated was the way Adina wrenches rings on and off, I imagine that one day a ring will come off with the finger still attached. xxxxxxx

My other half says they've all been to Witch School. It's like they're casting a spell!

Politicians do it.....this hand thing!

It is designed to stress a point and it makes us look at their hand and to stop us looking at their lips as they spout a load of lying,dishonest bollux!:wink:

Ah yes! The dreaded claw hand. The other hand thing I hated was the way Adina wrenches rings on and off, I imagine that one day a ring will come off with the finger still attached. xxxxxxx

She drives me nuts!
So excited (hmmmm) that she can not finish a sentence?

As for the hands - more like charades!

I was watching one newish presenter stood at a table & she just rocked back & forth while delivering the spiel. Made me feel quite seasick.

My other half says they've all been to Witch School. It's like they're casting a spell!

And so many with the long black unkempt hairstyles. Very hocus pocus.........
WitchFairyLevitates.gif

Bring back Angeline and Matt, I say. :smirk:

Latest posts

Back