Q is for Quap!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Sorry for harking on about my duvet covers, still waiting for returns label to be sent as I can't find my invoice, but like I said I was genuinely shocked by the quality, or lack of it. I don't know why I didn't do this before but I've taken some pics so you can see for yourself what their "wonderful" bedding is like! Unbelievable. This item was on my bed for three days, I kid you not!

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 216
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 214
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 184
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 204
That looks worse than the duvet set I got in Textiles Direct for £7.99. They look so much nicer on the telly.

The quality of that is terrible! Remind me never to buy duvet covers from SIt up. :sad:

How much were you rip...I mean, how much did you pay again Merryone?

Ripped being the operative word. Two of the blinking things cost £27 the p&p was free as part of a deal they were doing at the time. Like I said I bought a pair of double duvet covers from next for £35 but was a bit disappointed cause they were identical, as lovely as they were I'd rather of had two different designs. I thought these looked great, and stupidly thought the quality would be comparable...well they are in the fact that it's like comparing a gold locket with a dog turd. I should have sent them back immediately 'cause as soon as I opened the pack I saw the quality was dreadful, didn't think they'd actually rip though..looked like I'd had them three years not three days!

Ripped being the operative word. Two of the blinking things cost £27 the p&p was free as part of a deal they were doing at the time. Like I said I bought a pair of double duvet covers from next for £35 but was a bit disappointed cause they were identical, as lovely as they were I'd rather of had two different designs. I thought these looked great, and stupidly thought the quality would be comparable...well they are in the fact that it's like comparing a gold locket with a dog turd. I should have sent them back immediately 'cause as soon as I opened the pack I saw the quality was dreadful, didn't think they'd actually rip though..looked like I'd had them three years not three days!

Judging by the photos, probably cost them no more than a fiver for the two!

It's such a bind having to send anything back, especially something large and they know it.

Ahhh remember the days Merryone when you could get good duvets and all sorts of bedding from bid and they washed well and lasted for ages. Those days have gone haven't they? The last 2 things we bought from situps went straight back. BTW My dog has a better duvet than that in her basket and I buy her's in charity shops.

Looks like general wear and tear to me...

I don't know if you did actually realise that this is a photo of a NEW duvet cover, but if you didn't I can honestly say that I've NEVER had a duvet cover or pillowcases that have deteriorated to that extent, not even after years of use!

Wear and tear after three days? What do you think merryone gets upto in bed?? :tongue: Don't answer that

Latest posts

Back