'I'd buy five and sell em on'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Says good old Mikey Matey Mason, it really winds me up when he says that about some tat he's selling.

Last night he said it about a Slazenger watch that went for £4.99. There is the same one on ebay, (not ocean treetrading) ending in a few hours at £4.99 and no bids. I'm watching it to see if it does sell at all :blush:

If it was worth more, you'd be selling it for more mate, end of, six days a week and twice on Sundays, so shurrup saying it :devil:

the watch is a "fabulous bit of kit" as Mikey would say.
I'd rather have a slazenger watch than christin lars!:thinking:

Last edited:
It's like when they sometimes sell Limit watches and tell you they are high end. They also show some ancient photos of what is said to be the Limit factory in switzerland. The photos may be of the factory about 80 years ago? These watches sell for just a few bob on argos's eBay shop. High end swiss? Pull the other one!

Cor blimey guvnor!, strike a light. these kettles are pucker. Their so high end that i'll go up me apple and pears, and inta me spotty dog and av a good ol earther kitt and buy five of dem an sell em on fer bout a pony . Yea, das what i'll do.

Dis time next year i'll be a millionaire......

Says good old Mikey Matey Mason, it really winds me up when he says that about some tat he's selling.

Last night he said it about a Slazenger watch that went for £4.99. There is the same one on ebay, (not ocean treetrading) ending in a few hours at £4.99 and no bids. I'm watching it to see if it does sell at all :blush:

If it was worth more, you'd be selling it for more mate, end of, six days a week and twice on Sundays, so shurrup saying it :devil:

The" sell it on" comment always makes me cringe too 'cause unless they're giving you a special deal on p&p, then you're pretty much paying on five watches say, £40, then £25 for the watches and lets not forget £1.50 for the phone call, give or take a few pence, the whole venture's gonna cost us £66.50, keep one for yourself coz they're so damn classy so you'd need to sell 'em for about 15 and a half quid just to break even, in reality you'd want to charge at least £20 each to make it almost worthwhile! Like you're also going to try and flog 'em to your friends and family...fine friend that'd make you! I wish they'd give a bit of thought to what they say!

One of them was trying to have us believe that a consignment of cheap earrings were being "bought by the trade"!

Yes, the "Trade will be buying these" is just cringeworthy bs.

"the trade will be buying these" is one of James Russell's stock phrases. However he does struggle to keep a straight face when he says it.:happy:

Latest posts

Back