Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau De Toilette 100ml

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
Peter Sherlock and Mark Stewart were selling this yesterday for either £42.99 or £44.99 (can't remember which) plus, of course, p&p

On cheapsmells it is £40.10 with FREE p&p :thinking:

Peter even said if you can find it cheaper than us I want to know

Problem with them is that they're priced in line with the big department stores who are naturally more expensive than the cheap discount mail order shops (ignoring the p&p; don't know whether or not they're strictly competitive in terms of total cost), but if anything you're no better off than the discounters in terms of the service you receive. So it's the worst of both worlds :smile:

Your actually not pete. The charlie perfumes last year the set of 3 (which are chavvy and unpopular now) were 3 for £9.99 in Superdrug. They were £11.99 for the 3 on bid plus the p + p! You lot are liars n ppl are finally wising up!! Oh and asfor these set of 3 lynx sets, baylis n harding sets u do. Much cheaper in boots and baylis and harding sells in new look at 3 for 2. The clothes are a joke Dissident mens clothing sells in Peacocks at a better price!! You lot and the company.are a joke! So please stop trying to justify yourself!!

Can we all agree that the problem with bid etc is with the p&p, and it's not Pete's fault....(Sherlock, or Simon). The price of the perfume is cheaper than the shops, but add on the p&p and it isn't.
£7.99 is a ridiculously high price for postage and packaging, and I'm sure many people, including myself are put of buying things because of it. Don't get me wrong, I think you can get bargains from the channels even with the postage, but you have to be very lucky. You can shop smart by making online purchases only saving yourself the phone call and being able to search for the best price, not only that, although I'm not sure whether this applies to online purchases only but £7.99 does seem to be the cost per order and if you spend over £50 then it's free.

Just to let everybody know that the Liz Taylor perfumes are lovely...especially the Diamonds and Emeralds, was sadly forced to buy them from Cheapsmells, but would like to thank these channels for bringing them to my attention after many years of not seeing them.

It wouldn't be too bad IF you could order all you wanted and pay just one p&p, not per item.
Or even better, FREE P&p like most online stores :up:

I might be tempted then.

It wouldn't be too bad IF you could order all you wanted and pay just one p&p, not per item.
Or even better, FREE P&p like most online stores :up:

I might be tempted then.

It does seem that this is the case if you place your order on line, although free p&p only applies if you've spent £50 or over (I don't think this is unreasonable). I don't know whether this offer is permanent, or indeed whether it purely applies to on line purchases, I'm guessing it must do as otherwise one would think that the presenters would be shouting it from the rooftops! Still for me, I don't often want to buy more than one item, and like everybody has said, £7.99 is extortionate and usually means you'd be able to get the item you want cheaper elsewhere.

If I'm right in what I said in the last paragraph, I think they need to make the on screen side of the business a bit more competitive, yes I know you've got someone presenting, and all the overheads, but it is all part and parcel of the same business and surely they can streamline it a bit. It's all very well for those who can watch the demos and then buy it from the website to save themselves money, but the people who are unlikely to have internet access are the probably the people who can least afford to spend more.

I don't know how the channels are doing in the current financial climate, and I'd hate to seem them go tbh, despite moaning about them on a daily basis (lol). I love shopping channels and I wouldn't like to seem them become a thing of the past....I can put up with the crappy anecdotes, pseudo history lessons and dodgy demos....but I don't like to put up with ridiculous charges!

Latest posts

Back