Ideal world to launch new channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Ad their running has loads of brands like, Apple. I hope they haven't just expanded the conveyer belt of Karcher, hisself etc
Maybe this is Ellis' new venture?

Only 40 minutes to go! :movie:

I wonder what the first product will be. :thinking: My money is on the Karcher Window Vac. :dull:

I have used this today, bought from Argos, it is fab. Use washing up liquid in water, window spray leaves streaks.

The yellow Wellies on prime time The Zone, wow, bet he can't wait! :happy:

Why would anyone want to buy Clarins from a shopping channel? Widely available and usually has a GWP going to.

Oh and www.escentual.com has money off all their Clarins range with free shipping for spends of £30

Depends on their deals If theyre good Ill buy them, they are also advertising Decleor for tonight

I see a guest presenter who used to present a nail strengthener on QVC is now a presenter on this channel:drunk:

Yes the Pro Strong Woman, just seen her and she has used the immortal phrase from QVC "JUMP TO THE PHONES"

I see a guest presenter who used to present a nail strengthener on QVC is now a presenter on this channel:drunk:

Least they have sorted out the widescreen issues now on this and other IW channels.

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Latest posts

Back