Nekkid Harry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If my sons behaved like that I wouldn't be happy. Just shows, you're either classy or you're not ~ and he ain't!

He's 27, single and male - if he'd stopped to think…but then we all know where men keep their brains.

Apart being unbelievably stupid and naïve about putting himself into these situations considering his position, he hasn't exactly committed a crime. I daresay "Granny" will be having a word in his shell-like!

It doesn't get my seal of approval but frankly I feel more disgust at the person who took the pictures and posted them on the internet.

Prince Harry's father has refused to comment on his sons antics. But Prince Charles is said to be furious..........

Perhaps it's just me but I don't see what he's done wrong...he is young and single, and, I assume, presumed he was in private and 'safe' to have fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

With privilege and power come responsibility Stumpy and imo his behaviour is often far from that. He's a real party prince just like his uncle Andy.

Talk about getting caught with your pants down! Silly boy.

He's gonna get some flak from his army mates when his 'leave' is over. Far worse than whatever his Dad may dish out, I bet. :devil:

Perhaps it's just me but I don't see what he's done wrong...he is young and single, and, I assume, presumed he was in private and 'safe' to have fun!

I agree.

The sun is still shinning, the Houses of Parliament have not crashed down, there was no meteorite storm, no one turned into a pillar of salt because Harry flashed his John Thomas

On the other hand, miles of column inches have been written by those fine, upstanding moral pillars of our society - journalists.

I saw the coverage on German and Italian news shows last week and they showed far more stills and video clip than were shown in the UK. Italians not critical at all and I kind of don't have a strong opinion except that the security was a bit lax for the money we pay for it.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back