Fletcher and Lowe are a big new york designer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
Very high end like Abercrombie and Fitch and the Gap, according to Peter Simon. Well you learn something new every day!

He's selling a men's wallet!
Started at £29.99 now selling for £2.51 plus p&p and phone call. I remember James Russell saying Fletcher and Lowe were like Lyle and Scott! How do they get away with all the bs?:headbang::headbang:

More like Tate and Lyle

Very high end like Abercrombie and Fitch and the Gap, according to Peter Simon. Well you learn something new every day!

He's selling a men's wallet!
Started at £29.99 now selling for £2.51 plus p&p and phone call. I remember James Russell saying Fletcher and Lowe were like Lyle and Scott! How do they get away with all the bs?:headbang::headbang:

I got a Fletcher and Lowe duffle coat off this shower last winter for £40. When it arrived, I could noy believe the quality, It was utter rubbish! I know £40 isn't a lot of money for a coat, but I wouldn't have wanted it for free. I would have been ashamed to have worn it! Needless to say, it went back PDQ.

Never again.

That Fletcher & Lowe wallet looked just like vinyl-coloured cardboard to me; very thin and of shockingly poor quality. And if it looked like that to me at home it must look incredibly poor in reality. Oh, and I did hear Peter Simon repeatedly say "New York" or "New Yar" as it sounded like on the second attempt
mysmilie_458.gif

That Fletcher & Lowe wallet looked just like vinyl-coloured cardboard to me; very thin and of shockingly poor quality. And if it looked like that to me at home it must look incredibly poor in reality. Oh, and I did hear Peter Simon repeatedly say "New York" or "New Yar" as it sounded like on the second attempt
mysmilie_458.gif

The only thing not a joke about Simon are his jokes!! He's a complete tosser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the way that the sit up's have made the most of the fact that there are a lot of prestigious brands out there that consist of two surnames....Abercrombie and Fitch, Lyle and Scott, Ollie and Nic, Butler and Wilson, to name but a few, they think they can smuggle in names like Tommy and Kate and Fletcher and Lowe and think we won't notice! Look you bunch of eejits , putting two names together doesn't equal good quality, the actual goods have got to be up to scratch too! I know Bayliss and Harding isn't their fault but they tote it like it's some high end brand, when in fact it's cheap and nasty shite that you can buy for pennies at the co op. I got given a gift set at xmas, it was poor poor quality!

Latest posts

Back