For Petes sake...........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

uavinalarf

Registered Shopper
when are they going to put for Peter Simon out to pasture. Its so sad to see him suffer and splutter his way through each broadcast.surely the producers can see he is suffering...dont seen as if he can even finish a sentence these days and grimaces and splutters all the way through his set..its begining to get embarrasing for the poor old codger.:rock:

Unfortunately there are now rules on age discrimination which means he can stay as long as he likes unless he is freelance and they can decide not to use his services. I suspect he will be freelance but they may have him on contract because he is their "star" presenter.

The only thing that determines whether Peter Simon stays or goes is his sales figures.
If they keep up he stays-if they decline he will either be moved to a sub-prime time slot or he will be let go.

He is looking like a walking skeleton these days I know it is "fashionable to be thin" but I think he has taken it a step to far.
He also looks very yellow to me so I wonder if he is ill ?.
If he is then he should take some time off to get well.
If he is ill I hope he gets better to, I might not like his selling style but I don't wish ill health on any one.

He is looking like a walking skeleton these days I know it is "fashionable to be thin" but I think he has taken it a step to far.
He also looks very yellow to me so I wonder if he is ill ?.
If he is then he should take some time off to get well.
If he is ill I hope he gets better to, I might not like his selling style but I don't wish ill health on any one.

I think if he was that ill then he wouldn't be able to work! I can't say I've noticed him looking yellow, and if he did, I doubt if sitting at home's going to help him get better. Like you I hope he is ok, despite his terrible selling techniques!

Pete just had a minor breakdown on air, literally threw a stool at a production/technical guy who made a noise in the background when he was doing his Funny Monologue. supposedly "joking" but he obviously wasn't!

Sit-Up's very own Christian Bale!

Last edited:
They should have thrown the stool back at him. It would have been the most solid one Peter Simon has had for quite a while, I guess. :thinking:

Christian Bale! That made me giggle :grin: I missed him throwing a stool though :(

I've been watching Peter tonight for over 2 hours and i'm actually enjoying it, he seems to be having a bit more fun and not having a solid 3 hours of jewellery has helped, he looks a bit better too

I've been watching Peter tonight for over 2 hours and i'm actually enjoying it, he seems to be having a bit more fun and not having a solid 3 hours of jewellery has helped, he looks a bit better too

That's good to hear. :sun:

i was watching last night as well and thought it was funny, he scored 9.5 on the bull-ometer... not only was i moved by peters honesty,
not only was i nearly converted to religion by his knowledge of all things biblical, talking of which... does anyone know waht EASYASTICLES
is? its probably ecclesiasticals.. now that was funny!
'If you are like me, and have a faith, you will know of the worry angel, and it is through theologians and history one of the things that are
given to people when they are christened. As every day a journey we take, but the angel story is not only from the citadels of the churches
of the empires that existed a Million years ago (im sure they didnt have churched a million years ago ha ha). They are from some of the most
extraordinary words written not only from EASYASTICLES, not only from the psalms, not only those from the Old Testament, and the words
of an angel, an angel that can keep you till morning (?) an angel that can guide you thru the night, an angel that can comfort all your sorrows,
and has more than the ability to win the fight, to keep watch on your soul in every day of every moment, in ways that can be un-folded for
you to delight'

and then if all that crap was'nt enough for you... that strange looking bird Clare Rose came on with her unusual looking eye brows, and Peter was
all over her... kissing her and fondling her legs, and telling her that he loved her... OMG wot a couple they made, it made me feel sick so i went to
bed!

Good old Peter Simon selling Harbour Collection shoes... he said 'IDEAL FOR WALKING' ha ha silly old goat

I love the way they have ripped off the "Blue Harbour" m&s brand name with their "Harbour Collection" name.

Latest posts

Back