Were you watching Merryone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Mikey was selling some 'high end' bedding last night. King size duvet cover and two pillowcases with rosebuds on and some lace. I think the lace is what made it 'high end'. It went for £19.99.

I thought of you because his assistant sat on the bed and read out a few customer satisfaction comments, which made bids bedding dept. sound the best in the world :wink:

Anyway, they didn't sell well and Mikey sounded a bit cross, as he always does when he says 'right I'll put them back in the warehouse and sell them another time for more money' :wonder:

Well funnily enough, I did see the demo, or a demo, but not all of it 'cause I was getting ready to go out....and strangely enough that particular set didn't look bad quality, but I wasn't tempted,( I have spent my refund on some decent stuff from the dreaded high street! ) I think it was the standard 50/50 polycotton mix that's typical of most decent bed linen, and the fact you were only getting one for your money instead of two,that hinted at slightly better quality. What tempted me before, apart from the nice designs was the fact you were getting two,but at that point I was unaware that bed linen could possibly be so cheap and shoddy, as you know I was totally shocked!

Even though this set looked a lot better than my sh^tty rags, I should imagine that their idea of "high end" is not the same as yours or mine!

Would love it if one of my testimonials slipped the net.......Can hear our Moik now

"Well Suz from Brighton has written in and she has said that this is by far the most...........cra.....ooops!"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back