New Channel to rival Bid Shopping

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
A new tv channel called The Deal Channel has launched on Freeview & Sky seems to be a rival to Bid Shopping they seem to be going for the higher end of the market in some parts with reconditioned Apple stuff but selling Ingersol watches and fragrances.

The graphics and sets are very Bid Shopping only on for 6 hours at moment as a Virgin viewer I can only see what its like from website as we get nothing.

IW have been advertising that so I think it's another sister channel for them.

The Deal Channel's kind of like a more traditional shopping channel but with quicker sales pitches (like Bid/Price-drop) and heavier rotation of a few items; I was watching when they were selling Vax cleaning products and the same cleaner returned to sale about half an hour later. It's great though that they sell branded products with more reasonable postage costs (£5.99 for the cleaners) and the products themselves didn't seem extortionately expensive even if they weren't exactly the cheapest.

Discontinued items are perhaps one area in which shopping channels are best placed to concentrate on, especially as the more famous online retailers tend to keep very little stock in their own warehouse(s) so as to save storage costs.

The way things are going at Situps, Delboy selling out of a suitcase would be a better alternative. When the adverts were on during the Paralympics last night, we watched that fool Peter Simon flogging sealers. You know those 'guns' you put the container in, to squirt it along the thing you want sealing ( notice how technical I am here:thinking:) Well, with a straight face he said that you would have to pay at least £5.99 for one. Hubby's G&T spluttered across the carpet he was laughing so much. He bought his last one in town £2.99 and they last ages.

The way things are going at Situps, Delboy selling out of a suitcase would be a better alternative. When the adverts were on during the Paralympics last night, we watched that fool Peter Simon flogging sealers. You know those 'guns' you put the container in, to squirt it along the thing you want sealing ( notice how technical I am here:thinking:) Well, with a straight face he said that you would have to pay at least £5.99 for one. Hubby's G&T spluttered across the carpet he was laughing so much. He bought his last one in town £2.99 and they last ages.

I got one for £2.79 in Wilko

I don't know where Peter Simon shops but his prices are always inflated

Latest posts

Back