LIAR - Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nickyoung

Registered Shopper
Was just going to buy Roberto Cavalli - Serpentine perfume 100ml. Pete said it is the biggest bargain of 2012 and it sells at atleast £100 and was made in 1989. He gave the same old speech about this designer. Just went on amazon it was made in 2005 its selling for £18.97 including p+p. It was on bid at £19.99 plus £7.99 and £1.53 to phone / p&p. Discount channel... Yeah right! Biggest liars ever. How there still going i'll never know. Will never get tempted to buy again. Bid - bargains made easy... More like Bid - big ****** rip offs on brands youve never heard of! With crap presenters!

Last edited:
Well, we all know Peter Simon seems unable to tell the truth, or get the facts rirght about any product that he ever sells. The man is an utter joke, but interesting to watch for all of the nonsense that he speaks, exaggerations and comlete lies! I'm just amazed that he's never had to explain himself in front of a judge or magistrate!!!!

I think it's sickening. That's a breach of the trades description act surely. I'm amazed they continue to get away with it. I feel sorry for the people who're taken in by any of the total cr*p that gets spouted and sold. A lot of them are probably elderly and vulnerable. It's disgusting.

I think it's sickening. That's a breach of the trades description act surely. I'm amazed they continue to get away with it. I feel sorry for the people who're taken in by any of the total cr*p that gets spouted and sold. A lot of them are probably elderly and vulnerable. It's disgusting.[/QUOTE

Peter see 'immune' to such

Latest posts

Back