Charlie McArdle back!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yawn... I like Charlie but I'm sick to the back teeth of these people leaving and making a big fuss only to return a couple of months later.

Lisa Brash & James Gardener come to mind straight away... again 2 presenters I like but can't be doing with the dramatics.

Least he is honest. Get the look for less.

I think he is only back for a week? Maybe covering. Not the same as say James Russell.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Has his cake shop gone belly up all ready? :cake:

He must be desperate for cash if he has come back to the Bid Shopping Den of Thieves!

Let's hope Charlie isn't financing a drug habit or is being chased by the CSA for child support payments! :sun:

He is back for 2 weeks, and he keeps saying it is to pay off the sofa that he recently bought! :)

He's on Price drop now, and on PD again on the late shift tomorrow :)

Thurs: 10pm bid
Fri: 6:30pm price drop
Sat: 6:30pm price drop
Sun: 11:30am price drop

He said that he is covering Peter Simon next week, so should be on his Fri, Sat and Sun shifts too :)

Has his cake shop gone belly up all ready? :cake:

He must be desperate for cash if he has come back to the Bid Shopping Den of Thieves!

Let's hope Charlie isn't financing a drug habit or is being chased by the CSA for child support payments! :sun:

LoL @ child support ;-)

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Yawn... I like Charlie but I'm sick to the back teeth of these people leaving and making a big fuss only to return a couple of months later.

Lisa Brash & James Gardener come to mind straight away... again 2 presenters I like but can't be doing with the dramatics.

Brash does it approx' every year. It's boring. It's nice to have
Charlie back. :)

Latest posts

Back