BUAV approved items on the high street

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
I'm struggling to find a shampoo, help! M&S don't do their own, Body Shop is a tiny 60ml from what I can see online, Superdrug do their own version of Pantene by the looks of it, so wondering if this has silicone in it?

I have seen one I quite like on Naked but would prefer not to buy online as missing parcels from t'postie is a nightmare.

I have read about Co-op own brand being approved but there doesn't appear to be a food store within a tidy distance.

Any recommendations anyone? Thank you :)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

FAITH IN NATURE sold in Tesco
Shampoo 400ml £4.70
Conditioner 400ml £4.70

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/hair-care/faith-in-nature-hair-care/1503293/

No date on the above Capirossi so I don't know how current it is.

Oops!

Forgot to add that Boots sells NAKED in store

Aww brilliant!! Knew someone would have an answer!! Am so happy about Naked in Boots!! I'll pop in today and hopefully get that or the FIN. Falling that will have to hunt down a Co-op. Thank you Mimim! :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Ah, I forgot about Lush. Thanks!

I picked up some Superdrug own brand in the end. They do a natural range which is not their Pantene copy. I also checked out Boots and they had a large range of Naked hair products, so I'll prob pick some of those up next week too.

Happy now! And I bought a Superdrug anti-perspirant so hope that works :) Will be happier when I have all my stuff replaced. Small fry I know, but it makes me feel better :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back