Mason - still in the dark ages

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Selling the jump leads that you don't have to lift the bonnet up for. Saying that it will be when the misses goes to bingo and leaves the lights on. Mike men can be just as forgetful so less of the sexism please.

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Good on you Mike more sexism please he is quite right silly women leaving their lights on they so forgetful why don't they just leave it to the men to drive and things would be much better.

on this topic, while selling a (shitty) car jack last night, he said that, when requiring a tyre change, women should "just flag down a bloke to do it for ya".

on this topic, while selling a (shitty) car jack last night, he said that, when requiring a tyre change, women should "just flag down a bloke to do it for ya".

In my younger days, I found standing by the car looking bemused always got my wheel changed for me. That was women's lib. Which was the better... change the wheel yourself and end up looking dirty, hot and frazzled or let a man do it and remain calm cool and collected?

Man everytime :happy:

In my younger days, I found standing by the car looking bemused always got my wheel changed for me. That was women's lib. Which was the better... change the wheel yourself and end up looking dirty, hot and frazzled or let a man do it and remain calm cool and collected?

I think it's called a 'joke' PJ. Mike doesn't have a sexist
bone in his body (ask any of his assistants). You really should stop taking his jokey
nayure so literally.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.[/QUOTE]

bone in his body (ask any of his assistants). You really should stop taking his jokey
nayure so literally.
Yes but his assistants might say that, wouldn't they?

He sometimes appears to be condescending to women anyway, and various people including myself have commented on his use of the word 'mutant' in the past (don't know whether he's stopped saying that or not), which he may personally find funny but is something that you don't hear being said everyday for a very good reason.

And that's the problem, because people like Bernard Manning have often told jokes that many would regard as being highly offensive even if they themselves don't regard it as being offensive themselves, and I have met people who behave in exactly the same manner. (And if you object you get told that "you don't have a sense of humour".)

nayure so literally.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

If it is was a joke he should have then balanced that with a joke about the blokes getting up early to go to golf and leaving the lights on or whatever.

He does still use the mutant word he called an assistant it yesterday. Saying adding its a joke could be added to anything. A death threat a Frankie Boyle sick stunt but that does not make it a joke MM.

ETA also if he was joking why didn't he say only joking?

PJ.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back