Paul Lavers Cheesey?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was watching Paul Lavers doing his Crisp & Bake hour, and forgot how cheesey he is.

This isnt just any cooker this is an Induction Oven, ooh look at this chicken and burgers and stuff, it was so cheesey he was wearing a apron, saying Lavers cooks in the kitchen, personally i would love him to do some beauty hours, as i can remember how cringey he used to be in the beauty hours at Q with Ali Young

I was watching Paul Lavers doing his Crisp & Bake hour, and forgot how cheesey he is.

This isnt just any cooker this is an Induction Oven, ooh look at this chicken and burgers and stuff, it was so cheesey he was wearing a apron, saying Lavers cooks in the kitchen, personally i would love him to do some beauty hours, as i can remember how cringey he used to be in the beauty hours at Q with Ali Young

Why would you like to see him do something you use to find cringe?!

I'd like to see him on more regularly and in prime time hours please Ideal!

He could be the face of the return of 'Crazeee Christmas'

I doubt he would have come back, to have just been stuck on early morning shifts, i imagine hes on a good wage, probably ellis wage, and will soon be doing friday and saturday nights i guess

Great to see the "King of Shopping Telly" back, putting the "fun" back into IW.

Have just watched him on create and craft. For gods sake he was sacked in 99, why bring him back. 12 years older, looking and sounding it. He,ll never be a Deano, or a Nigel, he is past it.
Are ideal world so desperate, what is wrong with younger presenters. It is nursing home time not dead career resurrection.

Latest posts

Back